Digital Coordinator - Assets, Strategy, and Knowledge Unit
* Please note that IYF will not provide work authorization to individuals applying for this position.
Digital Content Specialist (Assets, Strategy, and Knowledge Unit)
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FOUNDATION (IYF)
For over 30 years, our sole focus has been to help young people succeed. Together with partners around the world, we connect young people with opportunities to transform their lives. Whether it’s landing a first job, growing a business, or driving social change, every young person deserves the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. Rooted in the belief of youth as problem-solvers, change-makers, and leaders, our initiatives are catalysts for change. For more information, please consult www.iyfglobal.org
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide administrative, technical, and operational support to IYF’s Digital Development team throughout the content development process of a new digital solution. This role will specifically support the development of an online training course design to prepare young adults for the jobs of the future using business process and low-code software. This initiative is supported by two global multinational corporations and will operate in close collaboration with local, regional, and national implementing partners in the United States and around the world. This position is guaranteed through October 31, 2023, with the potential to be extended upon confirmed grant/contract funding.
This position requires administrative skills; exceptional cross-cultural, interpersonal and teamwork skills; effective communication skills; experience with youth development work in the U.S., and a passion for developing digital skills training programs. The ideal candidate will have used online learning solutions in the past and be interested in growing their knowledge of educational technology and product development.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS OF THIS ROLE
The person hired for this position will receive training in Salesforce, Cornerstone OnDemand, and eLearning content development. They will also gain experience with product distribution strategy, partnership building, corporate programming, product evaluation, grants/contracts management, and communications.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative, technical, and operational support to IYF Digital Development team broadly and directly to the low-code training content development team.
- Grants and Contracts: Support assigned initiatives by drafting and processing grant agreements and contracts (and related payments) in collaboration with local partners, Finance, Administration & IT (iFAAM) staff to help ensure satisfactory delivery of grant/contract goals.
- Research and reporting: Conduct research on the low-code space and product distribution strategies in key markets. Support the development of communications assets and funder reports.
- Monitoring and evaluation (M&E): Oversee data collection and coordinate with IYF team and external partners on processes, cleaning and management of data, and data analysis.
- Support user testing for development of digital solutions, prepare communications materials for partners and stakeholders related to the release of these products.
- Support end-user-customer experience (CX) research, strategy planning, and rollout to ensure end-user service support is in line with digital solution needs.
- Language Contingent: Translation review and development of training material: review Spanish translations and vendor work product. Manage vendors to oversee Spanish course localization.
- Provide support to the Digital Development team and participate in external activities as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience working in the fields of youth development or employment, education, economic development, corporate responsibility, educational technology, and/or customer service required.
- Demonstrated interest in program management and technical areas related to education systems strengthening, online learning, youth livelihoods, and/or youth agency.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent time management and administrative/organizational skills with the ability to identify and establish priorities. Work independently, and exercise sound judgement on support tasks.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including clients, cross-functional teams, and vendors to support product development, programs, event planning or related objectives.
- Highly developed interpersonal, listening and communications skills appropriate for effective collaboration in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent/fluent verbal and written English required, and Spanish fluency preferred.
- Administrative skills including organization and the ability to follow required processes. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is essential.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft 365. Knowledge of online information systems (e.g. Salesforce), collaboration platforms (e.g. OneNote and SharePoint), and creative tools (e.g. Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, and video/eLearning authoring software) a benefit.
- Experience with youth development, digital content, or workforce development preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and a commitment to IYF’s mission and values required.
This position is currently funded through October 31, 2023, with the potential for renewal.
$47,000 - 55,000
Please send cover letter and resume (in English) to [email protected] with "Digital Coordinator" in the subject line.
IYF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.