About International Youth Foundation (IYF)
For 30 years, our sole focus has been to help young people succeed. Together with partners around the world, we’ve invested in ensuring that youth develop the leadership, technical, and life skills to earn a livelihood. Whether it’s landing a first job, growing a business, or driving social change, every young person deserves the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. Rooted in the belief of youth as problem-solvers, change-makers, and leaders, our initiatives are catalysts for change. For more information, please consult www.iyfglobal.org.
Purpose of the Internship
The intern will support the systematization of IYF financial and compliance tools and update the multiple platforms used for managing financial and administrative data. The intern will carry out one main project focused on systemizing subgrantee and consultant applications and updating multiple administrative tools and platforms used for administering data.
Director, Award Management Unit
Remote (This internship is open to undergraduate and graduate students that have authorization to work in the United States. Please note that IYF does not offer sponsorship for this internship)
- Create automated forms on Blackbaud (a cloud-based grants & contracts platform)
- Pilot the automated vendor processes with an internal focus group
- Gather feedback from focus group on automated vendor process
- Design and administer survey on GIFTS’ dashboards for country offices
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner
- Fluency in English required, fluency in Spanish or Arabic is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of financial management, administration and internal controls.
- Commitment to youth development
- Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, collaborative environment
- High adaptability navigating online data management platforms. Adaptive Insights, Blackbaud Grant Making and SharePoint/Teams is a plus.
Compensation and Schedule
- Undergraduate Students: $16/hr Graduate students: $20/hr
- Expected start date: June 5th
- Expected end date: July 21st
- Hours: 15 - 20/week
(Note: Hours are negotiable to fit intern's schedule)
Please send your letter of interest and resume to [email protected] with the subject heading "iFAAM Internship". In your letter of interest, please address the following:
- How do you identify as BIPOC and/or with another underrepresented or historically marginalized group?
- Why are you interested in this opportunity with IYF?