Work at IYF
Our dedicated, diverse, and multi-talented staff includes young professionals, technical experts, and experienced professionals. You'll find opportunities to grow and reasons to stay: many employees have chosen to work at IYF for more than a decade. We're on an ambitious and rewarding mission, but we value work-life balance. Come work with regional and topical experts who also enjoy a good ping-pong match.
IYF offers a generous benefits package that includes*:
- 30 days paid time off plus 12 paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- A parental leave policy that allows for paid time off after the birth or adoption of a child
- Telecommuting and a flexible schedule
- 401K policy that exceeds industry standards
- Additional insurance and other options
*These benefits are specific to the US. Other countries have benefits packages that reflect local labor laws and norms.
Requests for Proposals
Request for Proposals: Audit and Tax Services
Current Job Openings
Youth Development Director